Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Good, Old Days...

This was me in Sarasota, Florida in 1977..I was 24 or 25..I am holding on to my beloved dog, Karma..she was a great dog.. & she went everywhere with me..in fact she use to go to class with me at Ringling and on the landscape "F"art bus..behind me was a building on Hwy 41in 1977,..(that building is still there)..in fact it was one of the few buildings I recognized when I went back this past year..I am on Ringling School Of Art property..In December 2008 I went back to Sarasota..to see it and Ringling..It had changed so much..not the funky, cool little town anymore..now its catering to the rich & filthy rich..ha..I barely recognized Ringling..They are building more buildings..and it looked so small..its been since 1981 since I was last there..I loved Sarasota..I should have never stayed away so long..

No comments: